Re opening Frietmuseum on the 1st of August 2020
Which measures should I follow during my visit ?
In order to ensure a safe and pleasant visit for everyone, we ask visitors to observe the following measures:
• A one-way circuit through the museum is outlined. Please stick to the trail.
• Inside the museum, the rules of social distancing should be applied. We therefore ask visitors to keep a distance of at least 1.5 metres.
• Elevator will only be made available to visitors with reduced mobility.
• Out of concern for both visitors and staff, we currently only accept payment by card at the ticket desk.
• Disinfection gel is available at the entrance desk and the museum shop.
• We kindly ask you to travel as lightly as possible. Large bags and trolleys will be refused; handbags and small backpacks will be allowed.
• The public sanitary facilities and other sensitive areas (handles, doors) will be cleaned on a regular basis.
• We accept small group reservations of maximum 15 persons.
What else can I do ?
Protect yourself and others:
• Stay at home if you're sick.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water.
• Keep a distance of at least 1.5 metres when you are outside.
• Limit your physical social contacts.
• Wear a mouth mask on public transport and in busy public spaces.
• Use a new paper handkerchief each time and throw it away in a closed garbage can.
• No handkerchief? cough or sneeze on the inside of your elbow.
For more information about the COVID-19 virus and prevention measures, go to www.info-coronavirus.be.
How do I buy a ticket ?
We kindly ask visitors to buy their tickets online as much as possible.
For hygienic reasons we currently only accept payment by card.
Electronic vouchers are allowed.